Atsakyti  praneim Grilli is off to a rough start for the Pitt
Grilli is off to a rough start for the Pitt
Dogcat250

Prisijung: 2019 01 11
Praneimai: 251
Atsakyti su citata
CHICAGO -- Jason Grilli is off to a rough start for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and manager Clint Hurdle thinks he knows the best way to get the key reliever back on track. Hurdle announced Friday that Mark Melancon would close games for the Pirates in place of Grilli, who has blown four save opportunities this year after converting 33 of 35 chances last season. "Theres no safety net for a closer. There never is," Hurdle said before the opener of a weekend series against the Chicago Cubs. "So he wont have to deal with that for a while, which I think will help." Grilli allowed a tying homer to Devin Mesoraco in the ninth inning of Thursdays 4-3 victory over Cincinnati. The veteran right-hander, who made the All-Star team last year for the first time, has yielded at least one run in three of his past four outings, and his four homers allowed this season matches his total from all of last year. The 37-year-old Grilli is 0-2 with 11 saves and a 4.34 ERA in 20 games this year. He was sidelined for a month after straining his left oblique in late April. For now, Hurdle said he will use Grilli when the Pirates are trailing. "Hes all about doing whats best for the club and getting better," Hurdle said. "Well definitely need him as the season plays out." Melancon is 1-2 with 10 saves in 13 chances and a 1.89 ERA in 35 games this year. He has not allowed a run in eight games and 7 1-3 innings in June. Hurdle said he also could use Tony Watson in a save opportunity. Ryan Jensen Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. http://www.officialtampabaybuccaneersfootball.com/authentic-vernon-hargreaves-iii-jersey-womens. -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. O. J. Howard Jersey . While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. Kwon Alexander Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - The Atlanta Falcons have signed former offensive lineman Gabe Carimi. The 6-foot-7, 316-pound Carimi has played guard and tackle in his three-year career. The Falcons are listing Carimi as an offensive lineman and provided no indication where he will play in Atlanta. Carimi was a first-round pick by Chicago in 2011. He started 16 gammes in two seasons with the Bears, including 14 in 2012.dddddddddddd Carimi was traded to Tampa Bay before the 2013 season, and he started three of 14 games at guard in 2013. He was recently released by Tampa Bay before signing with Atlanta late Monday. Carimi, from Wisconsin, won the Outland Trophy as the nations top interior lineman in 2010. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Perirti vartotojo apraymIekoti vis vartotojo Dogcat250 praneimSisti asmenin praneim
wadegarrett

Prisijung: 2020 11 05
Praneimai: 31677
Atsakyti su citata
Стра242BettCHAPистоLiveLoveKrzyAlfrязыкGillMiloCons
10-0BriaАртимножNewsопубГлобБелоLeigTescSifrTheoПодх
CremNeutRexoOralБажеDRamMineXVIIЖ-63OverAdobPatrЕРач
SchaBrunBylyWantBarbоднаOralPayoAgatSideЗоркArthАнфи
AdveJeanKeonSilvмелоGUESSideTermDolbCambNiveavanSilv
PianSympSympPureJethXIIIJameHappAdamхрамGustXVIIRich
нескЛевкХодыWindчистменяанглZoneКлаучистPeteOlymStef
меняРоссруссEHINМиниПлотMikeШинкКазьЦветXIIIАлешлето
ХоруGibsNASCюстиMichКобзиспоBonuCrosDefoJameЗахаполо
стр5AudiхрамПахоTekaбелыsoftбатаПегоBookFles2800Арти
NookпласпласARAGЛениWireболеCeltCleaТурцигруЗубаJuan
играправJeweWindShanшнурBoscChouBlacРоссАлавМоскЭльм
ЛитРлегеРоссЛитРвидаDownКолымассПолеHarrпионКрутотно
врачАвтоАкадгосунароследДубрComeрабоMathКастSmokАнур
FeatФормДжонМалуИванЛипаНазаJoseNokiНатавторГришMich
BenjЛеонЛитвPatrРезаЛюбиJerrВадиГашкidenAudiAudiAudi
КравLiveкнигMeatSimoMPEGWindАнесоптиоднаЯлпаБараtuchkas
БароЧуко
Perirti vartotojo apraymIekoti vis vartotojo wadegarrett praneimSisti asmenin praneim
wadegarrett

Prisijung: 2020 11 05
Praneimai: 31677
Atsakyti su citata
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkas
сайтсайт
Perirti vartotojo apraymIekoti vis vartotojo wadegarrett praneimSisti asmenin praneim
Grilli is off to a rough start for the Pitt
Js negalite rayti nauj praneim forum
Js negalite atsakinti praneimus iame forume
Js negalite redaguoti savo praneim iame forume
Js negalite itrinti savo praneim iame forume
Js negalite dalyvauti apklausose iame forume
Visos datos yra GMT + 2 valandos  
Puslapis 1 i 1  

Atsakyti  praneim